Master Social Worker, Liberty Partnerships Program
Liberty Partnerships Program
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo (UB) Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) seeks to hire a Master Social Worker / School Counselor. This position reports to the Principal Investigator.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- This individual must create and facilitate individual group counseling for middle and high school students in various platforms.
- Design and deliver engaging age-appropriate character education and social-emotional learning activities to middle school and high school students.
- Coordinate and implement program activities for students and parents focusing on mental health, self-care, and coping with trauma.
- Collaborate with partner teachers and community partners.
- Work with various agencies to provide direct assistance to middle school and high school students.
- Conduct intake interviews.
We invite individuals to apply whose perspectives and experiences will enrich and strengthen our organization. The Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) serves a diverse constituency of patrons, and our employees, services and policies strive to honor and reflect this diversity. We encourage candidates who thrive in a welcoming multicultural environment to apply.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.