University of Idaho
Licensed Psychologist Faculty
College of Education, Health & Human Sciences
Commensurate with market and experience
- Oversee the assessment and behavioral intervention clinic operations for children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) or other developmental disabilities.
- Engage in action to build a state of the art interdisciplinary program by working collaboratively with colleagues within the CDHD, and the University, as well as medical, educational, community and family stakeholders
- Participate in the training and supervision of practicum students both graduate and undergraduate in education, clinical psychology, and related fields
- Engage in scholarship activities, including grant writing and publications
- Oversee billing systems and adherence to documentation standards and maintain accurate case records, intake summaries, and treatment plans.
- Teach one or more courses per year within the ASD specialization doctoral program or through the Department of Psychology and Communication Studies.
- Develop and maintain collaborative partnerships with faculty and staff on and off-campus and with professionals and organizations locally, in the state and across the nation;
- Serve on state, regional and university committees.
Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology
Experience with assessment and intervention services for children with developmental disabilities
Evidence of scholarship
Ability to be licensed in Idaho
Board Certified Behavior Analyst Certification or advanced knowledge in behavioral psychology
Experience supervising student interns
Experience teaching at the postsecondary level
Ability to secure additional funds through grant writing.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Review of applications will begin August 1, 2019 and continue until the position is filled.
Candidates should upload the following to their application: curriculum vitae, letter of application, teaching philosophy, description of clinical experience (upload under Other Document 1), primary transcripts depicting psychology coursework, and the names and contact information for 3 references.
Search Committee Chair:
Dr. Julie Fodor
University of Idaho
College of Education, Health and Human Services/CDHD
Part time, .50FTE, is a possibility for this position depending upon final candidates preference.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates may be required to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.