Istanbul Gelisim University (IGU)
Hiring PhDs in Political Science and International Relations
- High monetary incentives for quality Academic publications,
- Recently established a modern skyscraper campus,
- Over 1100 fulltime staff
- Over 25 000 graduate and undergraduate students
- The highest number of internationally accredited programs in Turkey
- Opportunity to live in Istanbul; one of the most amazing cities of the world.
Assistant Professors (Ph.D.) and/or Associate or Full Professors (Ph.D.) in:
Political Science and International Relations; or in following related disciplines.
1. Political Science and International Relations
2. International Relations
3. Public Administration
4. Politic Languages and International Relations
- Doctoral degree in Political Science and International Relations field or in related disciplines;
- Candidates who have research and project writing experience are preferred.
- Good publications and research record in SCI/SSCI in peer-reviewed journals ( minimum 5 papers )
- Experience in technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and project management are also preferred.
- Having an international language certificate in English :
TOEFL iBT ( minimum 96 ) CPE ( minimum C ) CAE ( minimum A ) PTE ( minimum 78 )
1. Application letter, including a brief description of: * Current research interests and research plans for the immediate future. * The current and planned focus in academic teaching and the supervision of young researchers
3. List of publications / conferences / projects / citations / index screen
* Applicant’s publications / projects on the field (Internet link for download or electronic submission of summaries in PDF versions) * List of lectures given at international conferences
4. Copies of documents and certificates ( bachelor, master and PhD Diplomas)
5. The names of the courses you can teach
- Low weekly teaching load.
- Expected to conduct in research / publication / projects