The University at Buffalo School of Social Work is looking for exceptional part-time adjunct instructors who are dedicated to providing quality educational experiences to our Doctor of Social Work (DSW), Master of Social Work (MSW) and Undergraduate students. The successful candidate will deliver courses by utilizing the Blackboard platform, also known as UBLearns.
DSW: The DSW program is delivered fully online. The successful candidate will deliver courses using advanced technologies. For a description of the DSW program and a list of course offerings, please visit http://socialwork.buffalo.edu/education/dsw-online.htmlthe DSW program website.
MSW & Undergraduate: For a list of course offerings, please visit http://socialwork.buffalo.edu/education/master-of-social-work-msw/curriculu… MSW program website.
This is a pooled posting, and positions are filled on an as-needed basis.
- Develop a full syllabus using the Course Description and Course Objectives on the Master Course Syllabus, and following the Syllabi Requirements outlined in the School’s Handbook.
- Deliver the School’s TI-HR curriculum to help facilitate and advance students’ skills and knowledge development.
- Attend (in-person or virtually) meetings in the fall and spring semesters.
- Function and communicate effectively and respectfully within the context of varying beliefs, behaviors, orientations, identities, and cultural backgrounds.
- Maintain a strong commitment to Social Work’s ethics and values, as well as the School’s mission, values, and vision.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.