The European Training Network for InduStry Digital Transformation across Innovation Ecosystems (EINST4INE) project is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement 956745, with the aim of embracing the major challenges of future industrial systems.
EINST4INE consortium is composed of 7 European academic experts in open innovation, industry 4.0, digital transformation and innovation ecosystems: RMIT Europe (Spain), Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT (Finland), Aarhus University (Denmark), University of Cambridge (UK), University of Stuttgart (Germany), Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna (Italy), and Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (Italy). Together, they will recruit 15 PhD students, enrolled in the project as Early Stage Researchers (ESRs).
The project team is supported by 2 academic and 15 industry partners working in the domain of industrial digital transformation, who will provide training to the ESRs, guidance in their PhD and host them during secondments.
We offer 15 fully-funded scholarships across Europe:
1. Future skills and competencies of employees dealing with the management of digital transformation – hosted at RMIT Europe, Spain
2. Assessment of human-machine interfaces of social and collaborative robots – hosted at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
3. Human models for collaborative robots – hosted at Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Italy
4. The robo-advisor revolution and its impact on skillset and competencies of financial advisors – hosted at RMIT Europe, Spain
5. Embodied presence of remote employees in collaborative teams: The use of mobile telepresence robots – hosted at Aarhus University, Denmark
6. Integration of virtual or augmented reality tools with human decision-making approaches for technology strategy – hosted at University of Cambridge, UK
7. Integration of ‘digitally-’ and ‘socially-’ driven decision-making approaches in contemporary industries – hosted at University of Cambridge, UK
8. Organisational capabilities, processes and structures that support and drive digital transformation – hosted at RMIT Europe, Spain
9. The technological and industrial convergence and the interplay between technology-centred ecosystems – hosted at RMIT Europe, Spain
10. The technologies that generate innovation ecosystems – hosted at University of Stuttgart, Germany
11. Industry 4.0 as an enabler of innovation ecosystem emergence – hosted at University of Stuttgart, Germany
12. Non-platform-based innovation ecosystem emergence – hosted at Aarhus University, Denmark
13. Innovation ecosystem orchestration mechanisms – hosted at Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT, Finland
14. Legitimising innovation ecosystem orchestration – hosted at Lappeenranta-Lahti University of Technology LUT, Finland
15. Linking open innovation mechanisms for environmental sustainably goals – hosted at Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Italy
More information: https://www.einst4ine.eu/vacancies/