Istanbul Gelisim University (IGU)
Public Relations and Advertising
- High monetary incentives for quality Academic publications,
- Recently established a modern skyscraper campus,
- Over 1100 fulltime staff
- Over 30 000 graduate and undergraduate students
- The highest number of internationally accredited programs in Turkey
- Opportunity to live in Istanbul; one of the most amazing cities of the world.
Assistant Professors (PhD) and/or Associate or Full Professors (PhD) in:
Public Relations and Advertising; or in following related disciplines.
- Doctoral degree in Public Relations and Advertising field or in related disciplines;
- Candidates with research and project experience is preferred.
- Candidates who have research and project writing experience are preferred.
- Good publications and research record in SCI/SSCI in peer-reviewed journals ( minimum 5 papers )
- Experience in technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and project management are also preferred.
- Having an international language certificate in English :
- TOEFL iBT ( minimum 96 ) CPE ( minimum C ) CAE ( minimum A ) PTE ( minimum 78 )
1. Application letter, including a brief description of:
- Current research interests and research plans for the immediate future.
- The current and planned focus in academic teaching and the supervision of young researchers
3. List of publications / conferences / projects / citations / index screen
- Applicant’s publications / projects on the field (Internet link for download or electronic submission of summaries in PDF versions)
- List of lectures given at international conferences
4. Copies of documents and certificates
5. The names of the courses you can teach
Low weekly teaching load.
Expected to conduct in research/publication/ projects