The University at Buffalo (UB) offers a variety of part-time adjunct instructor opportunities in the College of Arts and Sciences.
We seek individuals who can understand and contribute to the College’s and University’s mission and vision. Assignments include seated or on-line courses in a discipline of expertise.
- Demonstrate appropriate knowledge of subject.
- Provide students with appropriate learning materials and expertise in assigned subject(s).
- Use University and department learning systems (example, UB Learns) and adhere to good instructional practices (example, published syllabi and holding office hours).
- Evaluate students’ performance and provide effective feedback to guide student learning and success.
- Responsible for contributing to and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative environment.
This is a pooled posting, and positions are filled on an as needed basis.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.