Associate Director - Marriage and Family Therapy Clinical Coordinator
: Staff - Full-Time
Assists the Program and Clinical Directors in all aspects of the marriage and family therapy program at the graduate level, especially related to clinical placements. Advises and mentors prospective and current graduate students related to their clinical experiences and academic courses. Seeks clinical placements, fosters and expands community relationships. Assists with organizing, planning, and implementing program events and accreditation processes. Assists with student professionalism and evaluation processes. Maintains current student clinical experience statistics and accreditation data. Maintains strong working relationships with community partners which will include placing and supervising students in clinical placements.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelors degree in a related field plus a minimum of two years of directly related experience OR any combination of education and experience related to the Summary of Duties totaling six years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of all aspects of marriage and family therapy at the graduate level.
- Skills in maintaining current student program/clinical accreditation and student experience statistics, administering and reviewing field evaluations within a computerized system.
- Superior organization and computer skills including the use of google drive/docs/sheets and Qualtrics.
- Ability to advise and mentor prospective and current graduate students related to the program, clinical placements, and academic courses.
- Ability to seek field placements, foster and expand community relationships.
- Ability to assist with organizing, planning, and hosting program events.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with community partners which will include placing and supervising students in practicum placements.
Masters degree in a related field. Experience with Marriage and Family Therapy.
Physical ability to perform office work. Extended time using a computer, typing, sitting, standing, and walking.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
$38,062 - $50,750
STA157718 Behavioral Science Staff 06/08/2019
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who apply on or before the Review Start Date." This job advertisement may close at any time after the review date.
Please list a minimum of three references. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process for a letter of recommendation.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/12611
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicants qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.