This part time (22 hours per week) 12 month administrative position in the Physician Assistant Program will be responsible for supporting the Physician Assistant Program Director in all aspects of program research including admissions assessment, didactic and clinical curriculum evaluation, survey design and implementation, and various outcome analysis in accordance with the Standards set forth by the program and the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
The Research, Assessment and Outcomes Analyst will:
1. Work with the Associate Program Director for analysis of curriculum, assessments, outcomes and remediation plans based on student performance and feedback.
2. Review and analyze program data and formulate plans for modification of curriculum in accordance with ARC-PA Standards.
3. Participate in all program and university processes deemed necessary by the program director or provost.
4. Analyze and effectively report survey data for the program annual retreat
5. Perform data analysis in SPSS of MS Excel extracted from Qualtrics, ExamSoft, Typhon, and Blackboard.
6. Produce and maintain survey tracking spreadsheets and communications encouraging members to complete surveys.
7. Develop and lead content expert review on survey questionnaire items and program surveys, both independently using Qualtrics and in collaboration with web developers.
8. Work with faculty and staff to produce custom reports and datasets.
9. Answer faculty questions regarding data and statistics.
- Excellent inter-professional, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have experience with ARC-PA Standards and accreditation process.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or survey-administration and data analysis related field
- Solid understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Strong foundation in quantitative research method reporting; experience in qualitative research methods also preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; experience in Microsoft Access preferred
- Strong expertise in SPSS or other available statistical platforms
- Experience creating professional research reports
- Ability to handle diverse types of projects and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Certain requirements are subject to possible modification to accommodate persons with disabilities.