We seek to appoint an experienced, dynamic, and ambitious Programme Director to lead our established Masters and our recently launched Doctoral Programmes in Clinical Psychology at the Department of Psychology, National University of Singapore. We seek applicants with a Ph.D. and/ or D.Clin.Psy or equivalent in Clinical Psychology, strong track record and demonstrated experience and excellence in research and/or teaching and clinical supervision, with priority given to candidates with a strong internationally competitive research programme and output. The post holder should also have excellent communication and proven leadership skills. Priority will be given to senior academic level applicants (i.e. Associate Professor/ Reader or Professor), although Senior Lecturers with excellent qualifications will also be considered. Academic rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Preferred start date is August 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter. Remuneration is
competitive and includes medical, housing, relocation and other benefits.
NUS is a world-leading research-intensive university. The Department of Psychology is an internationally competitive department with an established undergraduate, research graduate and clinical psychology professional training graduate programme (https://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/current/grad_clinical/programmeinfo.html), with excellent training facilities, including an established internal clinical psychology training clinic (https://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/chpc.html) and strong professional relationships with hospital and community partners. Singapore is a modern, English speaking city state that is connected to the world via global commerce, finance and transport networks with a stable climate year round and a cosmopolitan mix of cultures and languages.
Applicants should submit the following materials online at this website:
- NUS Personal Particulars Form (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
- NUS Personal Data Consent Form for Job Applicants (downloadable from http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/psy/about.html#job-opportunities)
- Full CV
- A statement of administrative experience and leadership (max. 3 pages)
- A statement of teaching philosophy, methodology and accomplishments (max. 3 pages).
- Evidence of teaching ability such as student feedback or peer review reports, and/orevidence of other contributions to education, if available.
- A statement of major accomplishments in research (max. 3 pages), citing up to five significant publications, creative work or other scholarly contribution, and explaining their significance.
- Sample copies of research publications, if available.
- Please indicate total number of publications to date, citation analysis (excluding self-citations), and impact factors of journals where the publications appeared.
- A list of 6 external referees (names, contact details, applicant’s relationship to them). These referees should preferably not be close collaborators or the applicant’s PhD/postdoc supervisor.
Informal inquiries can be directed to Associate Professor Winston Goh, Head of Department, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 31st January 2019 - we regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.